For marketers, by marketers — get issue 2 of LTV magazine now
LTV — Adjust’s magazine for marketers from marketers — is back, with an even bigger second edition packed with expert tips and actionable advice to help you improve campaigns and drive positive results for your business. High on the radar is AI and automation, and here at Adjust, we believe both have huge potential to evolve and improve the way marketers work. In this new edition of LTV, we share our excitement (and vision) around what’s in store for the future marketer.
In this edition:
- The magic delivery app: How Delivery Hero harnesses a culture of experimentation to win a bigger slice of the market (p.16)
- Prepare for impact: Reddit, Gazeus Games and Rocket Internet share their blueprints for collaborating with machine intelligence (p.22)
- Making it happn: How happn fuses AI and spontaneity to create perfect matches in the world of dating apps (p.36)
- Tribe-based marketing: How peer-to-peer shopping app Depop turned the traditional marketing funnel on its head (p.30)
- Back of the net: OneFootball’s tips for a game-winning influencer marketing strategy (p.46)
- Bengaluru boom: Siddharth Jain, CEO of PlaySimple Games, gives us the inside track on how to succeed in India’s Silicon Valley, plus travel tips for first-timers (p.40)
Get Issue #2
Adjust Co-founder and CEO Christian Henschel also reflects on personal and professional reasons why the future looks bright for marketers (p.50). In a similar vein, Co-founder and CTO Paul H. Mueller provides valuable advice on ways you can stay ahead of the automation game in 2020 (p.54).
We also profile some of the travel and mobility apps you need to know, our top picks of cool products and content, and take a look at how mobile music has evolved over the decades from mixtapes to playlists.
But all work and no play isn’t our style — so we’ve added to the mix a mouth-watering recipe, star signs with a marketing twist, and something to keep the kids busy.
If you’d like to share any feedback or would like to be featured in the next issue, please reach out to LTV@adjust.com