Adjust & Airship at Oktoberfest 2022: Delivering unique mobile app experiences
Tiahn Wetzler, Senior Manager, Content & Editorial, Adjust, Oct 12, 2022.
In celebration of Oktoberfest and our shared belief in the importance of delivering unique mobile app experiences, Adjust and app experience platform Airship hosted a panel session followed by festivities on September 29—all as part of this year’s Volksfest in Munich.
Guests enjoyed the 45-minute panel discussion, digging into how marketers can generate greater value from mobile app experiences followed by an interactive Q&A session at Villa Flora. And It wouldn’t be Oktoberfest without a party, which is why we then took guests for lunch at Schottenhamel—Oktoberfest’s oldest tent—served custom gingerbread (Lebkuchen) and continued to celebrate into the evening. Plenty of attendees got into the spirit of things, donning traditional Bavarian attire (Lederhosen and Dirndl dresses) as we celebrated the first Oktoberfest since 2020 together.
In addition to Frederik Lanwer, Adjust’s Head of Customer Success, Western & Northern Europe and Georg Steidinger, Airship’s Head of Strategic Account Management DACH, we welcomed panelists from a mix of Adjust and Airship clients and partners, including:
- Sigrid Heiss: Marketing Director at DeutschlandCard
- Nicholas Parry: Executive Online Advertising at Sixt
- Kai Grolik: Head of Product at Holidu
- Marton Varga: Senior Product Marketing Manager at Runtastic
Topics covered and key takeaways:
- How to deliver better mobile onboarding experiences that encourage customer retention: Mobile experience is more important than ever.
- Effective ideas to drive mobile app experiences your audience will rate highly: Apps are an extremely efficient channel to connect with customers and increase loyalty.
- How to gain insights that will boost your personalization strategy: Data and measurement play a crucial role when defining the right strategies and evaluating initiatives.
- How successful organizations are structured to leverage and share data: Cross-team collaboration is essential—especially between marketing and product.
- How to leverage app engagement data and gain relevant audience insights.
- How to bring your data points together to deliver relevant user communications at scale.
We look forward to welcoming more clients and partners at Oktoberfest next year, and to Adjust events the world over!