Adjust Cocos2d-X SDK is now live
Posted Jun 26, 2015
Cocos2dx Adjust SDK integration
Released today: the latest addition to our family of attribution SDKs, the adjust SDK for Cocos2d-x. This enables game developers working with the popular framework to integrate Adjust and track user acquisition and behaviour with the industry’s highest-quality attribution tool. This is available as of today - find it on Github.
The Cocos2d-X SDK is a fully-featured wrapper for our native SDKs, meaning that you can access the entire functionality of the Adjust SDK from your Cocos2d-X apps. This includes, but is not nearly limited to:
- Automatic tracking of user acquisition and attribution
- Unlimited and fully flexible in-app event tracking, to understand user behavior and infinitely deep conversion chains
- Resilient tracking of offline activity
- Transmission of any and all in-app data to networks, other analytics providers, or your internal BI - dynamically
- Deferred deeplinking and deep link analytics
- Groundbreaking feedback API to access & leverage attribution data in your app
Don’t forget that the SDK is fully open-source - meaning that the SDK behaves like your own source code: integration will cause you zero headaches, library conflicts are a thing of the past, app size is minimized, and you can at any time read the code yourself to find out what’s going on under the hood.