Out now! Exporting excellence: Dive into the global surge of Chinese apps
There is a lot to be learned from international chart-topping Chinese apps. In our latest ebook, Exporting excellence: Exploring the global reach of Chinese apps, we delve into a treasure trove of insights surrounding their entry into flourishing markets. Learn which countries have the largest Chinese app availability and Chinese app install share. Plus, get precision views of the markets with the most notable growth opportunities and gain a nuanced understanding of the factors contributing to the undeniable success of Chinese apps.
A sneak peek at what’s inside
- Although not previously defined as a dominant market for Chinese export apps, India stands out with a 50% availability rate.
- In 2023, Kenya held a 33% share of Chinese entertainment app installs.
- India had a remarkable 72% share of Chinese e-commerce app installs in 2023.
- Overall app session growth is predominantly outpacing install increases in INSEA, LATAM, and MENAT.
- Casino gaming app installs in Brazil were 168% higher year-over-year in Q3 2023.
- Growth of ATT opt-in rates across key verticals in each region.
- The prevalence of Chinese apps on top download charts.
Chief Operating Officer, Sensor Tower
Download the ebook Exporting excellence: Exploring the global reach of Chinese apps for exclusive analysis of Chinese export app data with actionable insights.
Be the first to know. Subscribe for monthly app insights.