Master measurement on iOS with Adjust and TikTok’s playbook: Success made simple
Tiahn Wetzler, Senior Manager, Content & Editorial, Adjust, Aug 02, 2022.
The ripples of Apple’s AppTrackingTransparency (ATT) and the subsequent industry-wide shift toward user privacy are still being felt by mobile marketers, advertisers, analytics companies, and ad networks alike. As we continue to rigorously reassess our long-standing concepts of user acquisition and data privacy, we’re also continuously developing next-generation solutions that put privacy first while empowering growth.
In this guide, iOS 14.5+ Success made simple with Adjust and TikTok, we’ve teamed up with TikTok to provide the industry with our insights and best practices for success working on iOS 14.5+ and in the ever-evolving mobile attribution ecosystem. We dig into everything from opt-ins to understanding and working with SKAdNetwork, building tailor-made conversion value schemas, and how predictive analytics will be the key to succeeding in the post-IDFA space moving forward.
- An in-depth data analysis of opt-in rates across verticals and markets, and a look at the shift in ad spend from iOS to Android since the rollout of iOS 14.5 in April 2021.
- TiKTok best practices and recommendations for account setup, ad groups, event optimization, and setting campaign objectives.
- An explanation of SKAdNetwork, how it works, and how marketers and advertisers can make the most of it despite limitations.
- Our framework for building a robust opt-in strategy to increase consent rates and improve overall UX.
- Our next-generation solutions for custom conversion value schemas and predictive analytics that empower further growth on iOS.
For more insights and to discover how your app can leverage our solutions, you can download the playbook here.